The Health and Safety course aims to provide knowledge and understanding of responsibilities regarding the health and safety of people at work, as well as ways of protecting them and others from the risks emerged from working activities.
OUTLINE OF COURSE CONTENT
This e-learning training course examines:
- The primary piece of legislation covering aspects of health and safety at work;
- Health and safety regulations;
- Responsibilities in regards to health and safety ;
- Risk assessment process.
- At the end of the course trainees will be able to:
- Understand the legal framework of Health and Safety;
- Identify their responsibilities in relation to Health and Safety;
- Identify hazards;
- Conduct correctly the risk assessment;
- Reduce the Health and Safety incidents at work.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS TRAINING
New recruits and transferees to any industry, those seeking to work towards a formal qualification in health and social care, and those who are required to annually update their mandatory training requirements.